Please read all details before ordering:
SCROLL DOWN FOR PHOTOS.
Proud to present our latest offering the Signum Sollus Chrono. Limited pricing of just $339 excl. worldwide Fedex shipping.
We have 7 awesome new dials, after having personally selected the mineral specimens used, it’s always a lengthy process to prepare the dials. Now completed we are ready to launch! The 7 available dial choices are:
1. Sodalite: is a tectosilicate mineral. It is part of the cubic crystal system and has a waxy luster. It is also part of the sodalite group with other stones like lazurite and hauyne. Sodalite has an opaque transparency and is a rock forming mineral as well.
2. Howlite: is a borate mineral comprised of irregular nodules and a monoclinic structure. Howlite has a porous texture and is also known as Magnesite. Its color scheme is chalky white with dark veins but it can also be colorless. The meaning of Howlite is linked to patience and perspective.
3. Phantom Crystal: is a variety of quartz or "rock crystal", that forms over pre-existing crystals. The included crystal is visible due to some variation in composition making the boundary of the included crystal visible. Phantom-Crystal symbolizes universal awareness.
4.Malachite: is a green copper carbonate mineral. It is part of the monolithic crystal system and has a silky luster. Malachite is often used as an ore of copper. It has an opaque transparency and can have a patterned surface. Malachite is a rich shade of green and its meaning is transformation and positive change.
5. Terahertz: is an ore produced by extracting silica from sand or quartz that was discovered by Japanese scientists a decade ago to have a terahertz vibration frequency which lies between that of microwaves and far infrared light on the electromagnetic spectrum with its frequency ranging from 0.1 to 30THz. Terahertz frequencies are abundant in the universe and correspond to frequencies found in our bodies and are often referred to as the Radiation of Life.
6. Labradorite: is a feldspar mineral. It has a labradorescence which is the meaning behind its name. The crystals are often found in thin and tabular shapes with colors ranging from purple to grey blue, green, yellow, and brown. The mineral has a pearly sheen and some specimens have a schiller effect. Labradorite conveys courage and mysticism.
7. African Bloodstone: is a form of Chalcedony and Jasper, also known as Setonite. It is opaque to translucent green in color, with mottled red and dark green inclusions.It is believed to have got its name from the red spots with which it is peppered, and in some traditions it is regarded as a sacred stone, with the red representing the blood of Christ.
PLEASE NOTE: Each of the dials we use here are COMPLETELY unique, we have no influence on its actual appearance however we have chosen the best possible pieces and the photos of actual watches used below gives you an indication of what to expect BUT there will be variances in the color. Please do not order if you do not accept this.
Our shipping/returns policy and customs/taxes info can be viewed at the bottom of the page by clicking on ”imprint/policies/shipping”. Orders are excl. VAT/Import Duties to countries in the EU and Canada.
Case Material - 316L Stainless Steel
Strap - 22mm Genuine Italian Leather strap
Buckle - 20mm 316L Stainless Steel with Signum logo
Case Size - 42.5mm
Lug To Lug - 48mm
Lug Width - 22mm
Case Thickness - 12mm
Movement - VK63 meca-quartz
Crystal - Very slight double domed Sapphire Crystal with 10 layers AR on the inside
Water Resistance - 10ATM/100m
Warranty/Guarantee - 24 months