Proud to present the Signum Cuda Titanium. With a choice of 48 different combinations to choose from there should be a little something for all of you :)
We have 6 awesome new mineral dials, after having personally selected the mineral specimens used, it’s always a lengthy process to prepare the dials. Now completed we are ready to launch! The 6 available dial choices are:
1. Apatite: Apatite is the name of a group of phosphate minerals with similar chemical compositions and physical properties. They are an important constituent of phosphorite, a rock mined for its phosphorus content and used to make fertilizers, acids, and chemicals. Apatite has a relatively consistent hardness and serves as the index mineral for a hardness of five in the Mohs Hardness scale. Specimens with excellent clarity and color are sometimes cut as faceted gemstones.
2. Azurite: Azurite is a copper carbonate hydroxide mineral. Azurite is not a common or abundant mineral, but it is beautiful and its blue color attracts attention. The specimen we have used has a unique mixture of both Azurite (blue) and Malachite (green)
3. Ocean Jasper: Ocean Jasper, also known as Orbicular Jasper or Cellular Jasper, is a very rare variety of Jasper, a silicon dioxide mineral, and a member of the Quartz family.
4. Red Jasper: Red Jasper is a member of the Chalcedony mineral class. It is an opaque version of quartz with a vitreous luster and opaque transparency. Red Jasper has a deep red coloring ranging from bright red to brownish red. The meaning of Red Jasper is grounding, passion, and protection.
5. Yellow Jasper: Yellow Jasper is a combination of Chalcedony and Quartz. It’s an impure silica variety with a smooth surface and opaque transparency. It has different shades of yellow that range from bright yellow to mustard brown. The mustard, burnished, and sandy yellow color of Yellow Jasper is because of the high iron content in the stone.
6. Malachite: Malachite is a green copper carbonate mineral. It is part of the monolithic crystal system and has a silky luster. Malachite is often used as an ore of copper. It has an opaque transparency and can have a patterned surface. Malachite is a rich shade of green and its meaning is transformation and positive change.
PLEASE NOTE: Each of the dials we use here are COMPLETELY unique, as they are a natural mineral we have no influence on its actual appearance however we have chosen the best possible pieces and the photos of actual watches used below gives you an accurate indication of what to expect given that there will be small variances. Please do not order if you do not accept this.
Case Material -Gr. 2 Titanium case with hardness and scratch resistant coating
Bracelet - Gr. 2 Titanium (not coated) with screwed links and solid Titanium end link, quick release pins for easy bracelet removal.
Clasp - Solid milled Stainless Steel clasp with 5 mini adjustment holes with scratch resistant coating
Case Size - 42.5mm
Lug To Lug - 49.9mm
Lug Width - 22mm
Case Thickness - 13.4mm
Movement - Automatic Seiko NH35 (date) and NH38 (no date)
Crystal - Domed Sapphire Crystal
Hands - BGW9 Blue SuperLuminova Hour/Minute hands and markers
Bezel - Ceramic Bezel with BGW9 Blue Lume
Water Resistance - 20ATM/200m
Warranty/Guarantee - 24 months